The 3 Evolutionary Drivers in Relationship – Jayson Gaddis Podcast SC 12
Jayson Gaddis and I recently had an extended conversation about marriage, evolution, and the responsibilities of intimacy on his Smart Couple podcast. I had a lot of fun exploring these and other topics with Jayson, and I think you might enjoy the conversation too! If you're into podcasts, or more importantly, if you're into really good podcasts, then I strongly recommend you subscribe to Jayson's!
- Everything is relationships [2:33]
- Rediscovering monogamy [4:20]
- How to “make it” in long term relationship [5:05]
- Getting aligned in your growth [6:15]
- Causes and cures of depression [8:40]
- Different kinds of shadow [9:55]
- The two characteristics of humans in relationships [12:43]
- Understanding our kids’ motivations [16:45]
- The Three Evolutionary ‘drivers’ in relationship (and pitfalls) [18;09]
- Integral Mindfulness in relationships. [22:54]
- Relationships and Kids – and tackling the challenges of it [26:13]
- The transition to middle age [28:37]
- What Keith Witt does in his relationships – “Romantic Fridays” [30:24]
- The ‘evolution’ of our empathy [36:30]
- The necessity of shame [39:30]
- Secure attachment explained [47:15]
- Developing mindfulness – learn to self observe [53:37]
- Final Advice from Keith Witt [01:01:30]
Get my FREE Art and Science of Relationships Series
I’m a licensed clinical psychologist, lecturer and author dedicated to studying, teaching, and creating transformative healing systems. I’ve been practicing psychotherapy for 40 years.
I want to give you access to the really GOOD stuff. And I want to give it to you free of charge.